Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 5 / ?]

Ignore dis shit

No.12982386 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /vp/. I know X & Y are going to be worlwide in October 12th, but the deal is that I have no money for the 3DS or for the game, and because of a personal issue I can't get a job until maybe a couple of years. I was thinking on getting famous in deviantart and shit like that to do commissions and earn money before the release day, but I know that's fucking stupid and is never going to happen, at least not quickly enough. I think I should join this evil organization, after all their purpose is solely to make money.

So, /vp/, the release date is too fucking close and II just wanted to say: enjoy the game. Maybe someday in the future I will enjoy it too, but not in October 12th. But for now, when you are traveling by Kalos, imagine that I'm one of the Team Flare Grunts in-game or some autistic shit like that.

>inb4 gurrdurr OP is an attention whore

If I were seeking for attention I wouldn't be posting on an Anonymous board.
I just wanted to say that with no apparently reason, maybe just to take off that shit from my head. So if this thread is too shitty (which it is) just don't bump it and let it die. I'm just glad that someone has read it.

Good luck in Kalos!