Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!8F+0pTxVQgS
[84 / 9 / ?]

Leaky Pipe Day 2

!!8F+0pTxVQgS No.13007821 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Since it is Sunday and the second day and people were wanting more, I shall post this earlier.

For the second day, I will say this:

* Spritzee's evolution is rather "plain", of the get bigger variety and, unfortunately, its design does not appear to further the Plague Doctor motif, but it does resemble a flamingo like has also been speculated. The Pokemon remains pure-Fairy and is known as Eauroma, and it's a more elongated Spritzee. Its smell is so powerful that it actually takes a physical form, and it's got "tail-feathers" that are made out of purple mist. Swirlix's evolution is pure-Fairy as well and named Gluudle. It resembles a chubby poodle, and its tail is cotton-candy on a stick...humorously, it's constantly chasing its tail trying to eat it because it loves sweets, so it's always running around in a circle. Both Pokemon evolve through a new Stone called the "Carbuncle", which also evolves Eevee into Sylveon.

* One-Two Punch is a Fighting-type Physical Attack with a Base Power of 30. On the following turn, the Pokemon that took the attack is hit with 30 more BP of damage as long as they haven't switched out (and the user hasn't fainted). I believe that the second hit is calculated using the stats that both Pokemon had when the attack was first used like Future Sight.

* The Second Gym Leader is Faith of Lumiose City, she uses Fairy-types. Her appearance resembles a "flower-girl" folk singer, with long-braided hair with flowers in it and a guitar. Flabébé is one of her Pokemon, but not her strongest.

I must take my leave now, however, but will return later to answer any questions about these bullet-points.

That's it for today, I shall return when another pipe breaks.