Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

No.13048583 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, so this has been pissin me off lately and I wanna ask /vp/ about it. I love nuzlocking. It's my favorite thing to do in pokemon games, getting attached to my mons, and then I heard there was a whole world of nuzlocke comics out there. I read the original guys comics who founded nuzlockes and thought it was pretty funny, and I also thought it was interesting that he made the pokemon talk and gave them all funny little personalities.

Then when I finished reading it (got bored of it once he got a few badges), I decided to see who else was making nuzlocke comics, this time I was hoping for something more serious, without a bunch of dumb over used jokes, where they don't use legendaries, where it's not DARK + EDGEYYY, but most importantly, I wanted a nuzlocke where the pokemon didn't talk.

I knew a few of those things would be hard to not find in an online nuzlocke comic, but the last one is the one that is persistent in EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I have EVER seen in my years of nuzlocking. Why is this? Why does every person who makes nuzlocke comics want so desperately to talk to their pokemon? I think it just looks silly, especially in the nuzlockes that try to be more "serious". Is it just so they don't have a lone trainer talking to themselves all the time? Because they think if little pidgey stood up and said "Fuck u", it'd be hilarious?

Why, /vp/, why? And are there any complaints you guys have about pokemon comics as a whole?