Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 3 / ?]

No.13082779 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I'm sitting in my college English class, and a kid that I associate with from time to time sees me playing Showdown.

Long story short, he likes pokemon. He challenged me. It's happening monday at 1900. I have until then to design a team to beat him with. I could just use OU: The Team, but I want to beat him in style.

I've got somewhat of a strategy, but I want /vp/'s input here. He actually plays a little bit of competitive, so I'm not sure how much I can get away with.

I want to flinchh4x as much as humanly possible, so I'm going to need a lot of para support, plus the standard things like Dunsparce, Togakiss, a skill-link king's-rocker (Closter, probably, but Cinccino is always hilarious), and the like.

I'm at loss for what to use for reliable para support though. I'm primarily nu, so Ampharos comes to mind, but I don't know if there are better options out there.

Any help would be awesome, and suggestions for shit I can troll with are appreciated. I've considered FEAR Phanpy and other shenanigans, though I'm not sure how much I really want to risk.

Pic related.