Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[51 / 9 / ?]

No.13083797 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Listen Brendan, let me tell you something that may come off as a shock to you.

Some Pokemon are intended to suck more than others. On purpose.

I know, right? Messed me up too when I found out.

Like for instance, uh, Far....Far....Farfur, Farfetch'd! Yeah, Farfetch'd. Looks like he needs an evolution, thing is Brendan, he doesn't. He doesn't 'cause they want him to blow.

It's a joke Brendan, the thing is rare, and when you catch it, it sucks, that's what they want you to laugh at.

YOU SPEND DOZENS OF GREAT BALLS ON THAT DUCK ONLY FOR IT TO SUCK CRAP. I MEAN, COME ON!? THE HELL IS THE POINT OF THAT- THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

Anyways Brendan, the moral of the story is that Luvdisc, for another instance, doesn't need to evolve, because it's just "there". It's a philly, that's what I call filler Pokemon. They're only there to "be" there, Brendan

If Luvdisc got an evolution, and it was pretty good, people still wouldn't use it, Brendan. Do you know why?

Because people don't use Luvdisc to begin with, Brendan. And to the guys at Japan, that's kind of how it works. I mean, ask yourself, why give a crap Pokemon no one uses an evolution? No one would use the crap Pokemon to get the crap evolution.

That's how phillies work, Brendan.

Like Chatot...Chatot is a philly too.