Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 3 / ?]

Pokemon XY leak

No.13094189 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello. I am an employee of Nintendo, and what I'm about to say could get me in big trouble. I really love the Pokemon community and I thought I'd do you a little favor. So, without further ado, I now present some insider info on the upcoming games, Pokemon X and Y.

Inkay's evolutionary method is known as a Flip Evolution. It needs to reach level 35 when the 3DS is upside down in order to evolve into Malamar. Voltorb now evolves into Electrode through Flip Evolution at level 30.

Sylveon is not the only Eeveelution this generation. There is also Dragaeon, the Dragon-type. Sylveon evolves when Eevee is leveled up in Miru Forest with high Luster (A new mechanic which I'll cover later). Dragaeon will evolve when leveled up at the Crag Lagoon with high Luster.

Mawile will evolve into Mongur, a Steel/Fairy. It is a humanoid Pokemon resembling a woman. On the back of her head is an enlarged, ferocious-looking version of Mawile's jaw, and her hair forms a pair of tendrils. It is classified as the Hungry Pokemon.

Sableye will also receive an evolution. Feraldry is a Dark/Ghost type. It evolves from Sableye at night when its Luster is high. It is a goblin-like creature with large crystal formations protruding from its back and arms. It has excellent defensive stats.

Pokemon Amie is used to raise a Pokemon's Luster. Basically, the more you interact and the better quality food you feed it, its Luster rating will improve. Luster increases Evasion and critical hit ratio, and is also used in Pokemon Contests, which are making a return in this generation.