Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / ?]

Least Fav Gen

No.13100449 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /vp/ in your opinion, which generation did you dislike the most? I don't dislike any generation, but if I had to pick one as my least favorite, it'd probably be a tie between Gens II and V (V for just BW, BW2 was amazing)
>inb4 HURR GEN 2 WAS DA BES CUZ 16 BADGES LOL
Just hear me out, I didn't really like it because it only introduced 100 new Pokemon, and some of them weren't even that good IMO (i.e. Qwilfish, Pineco line, Unown). You couldn't even get Hourndour, Murkrow, or Slugma until post-main storyline. Don't get me wrong, I loved the 16 badge storyline, and some Pokemon were fucking amazing (i.e. Dunsparce, Crobat, Phanpy line), it's just that it had some downsides that made it one of my least favorite
>Gen V (BW)
>inb4 YOU FUKIN GENWUNNER RESPEK ALL JENRAYSHUNS
Shut up and read my reasoning, yes some Pokemon were poorly drawn-out (i.e. Maractus, Klink line, Palpitoad), but some were pretty cool (i.e. Eelektross, Excadrill, Samurott). My main reason for not liking it as much as others is because they made basically tried to remake the entire series, not including any old Pokes into this Gen nor new evos (Alomomola is a perfect example of could-be evo) When they remade them into BW2 I was fucking ecstatic. They saved it from being my least favorite. They made a new Pokedex with old Pokes, they added new cities and changed Gyms. To top it all off, the fucking PWT.
So, /vp/, I ask my question: Which generation is your least favorite?