Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[135 / 5 / ?]

No.13106225 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
At this point, the Pokebeach leaks have continued to gain credibility and have yet to get anything truly wrong, so we have to accept their almsot certain total legitimacy. However, I was wondering what people think about the original "mistake" about the starter's types.

When first reported, the leaker claimed that Fennekin was the expected Fire/Psychic, Chespin was Grass/Fighting, and Froakie was Water/Dark. He later recanted this, staging he was mistaken and switched the latter two's types. I can't help but wonder if this was the bit of "potentially false" info he "may or may not" have slipped in to throw people off his scent. IIRC, he made this correction around the time the whole drama with his friend and the Nintendo C&D began. Does anyone think it could be related? Could this be a grain of fudged truth in our otherwise reliable leaks? It seems possible to me,especially if the rumors and speculation about a knight-like, armored Chespin evo and a ninja-like crime boss Froakie evo carry any weight. Thoughts?

Pic related: I have a much harder time seeing the cheerful, perpetually smiling Chespin becoming a Dark-type over the more aloof, "cool guy" Froakie. Both seem a bit too chipper, but I dunno. What's Froakie reaching for in his bubbles in that promo pic, anyway?