Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / ?]

No.13124643 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey Brendan, the other day I was cleaning out my closet, kinda dirty, and wouldn't you know, I found a copy of Pokemon Red in it, you know the old one, one that was already out when you were born.

I also found Battle Revolution but I just kinda threw that out, don't wanna relive that mess.

You missed out on the fun Brendan, I remember the show, I remember the card, the toys-BURGER KING, you know, back when *going* to Burger King actually meant something other than uh, diabetes.

So I put the game into my Game Guy, see if it still holds up, and amazingly enough Brendan, you'll never believe it unless you see it:

It doesn't. Game sucks. Too glitchy, almost unplayable, needless to say it seems like the 90's kinda overexaggerated the game to the point where, you kinda overlooked the fact that it was a pure snoregasm.

I'm not saying the game is bad, Brendan, I mean, it's GOOD, just not as good as the kids on Myspace were tellin' me. So I went back to playing my White 2, and I had a blast, so I tell those Myspace kids to play that one, so that they wouldn't have to let their blinded nostalgia tell them what to do-

Brendan, they refused to play it, they didn't even want to download a ROM, can you believe that? All because one of the Pokemon is an ice cream, and that, that APPARENTLY is a bad idea.

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR TRYING TO HELP YOU SEE THE LIGHT INSTEAD OF LIVING IN THE PAST!

That brings me to my next point Brendan, to be a 90's kid, you had to be born IN the 80's. Doesn't work if you're some freaking pretentious eight grader whining about garbage bags when you were born in December of '99.

Long story short Brendan don't let those kinda people push you around, they don't know Pokemon now, they're just trying to fit in and living memories they thought were the best back when they were, what? Five?

Say, you wanna go get ice cream after practice? You'll be paying obviously.