Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!WUE7b54e3DN
[18 / 6 / ?]

!!WUE7b54e3DN No.13125956 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My uncle’s boss’s dentist’s pet raccoon’s godfather-in-law’s trumpet teacher’s lawyer’s roommate’s last night’s waiter who works at the warehouse where they publish CoroCoro was able to send me a snapshot of August’s CoroCoro early, revealing the “Biggest Scoop of the Century" the July issue mentioned.

The biggest scoop of the century is named Vanilloop. It is the new largest Pokémon, dethroning Wailord. It is a split evolution of Vanillish. To evolve Vanillish into Vanilloop, you must beat the Elite 4 seventy-two times while holding your DS at a 38 degree angle each time. When you finish that task, the champion will reward you with a Colossaladle. Attach it to Vanillish and trade it for a Snorlax holding a Twistedspoon. If you filled the criteria, your Vanillish should evolve into Vanilloop.

Vanilloop is Ice/Steel/Fairy/Food, making it the first quad-type Pokémon. It knows the move Scoop, a Food-type move where the user scoops the foe into the air and drops them on the ground the next turn.

I will post more X & Y leaks as my contact sends them to me.