Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 3 / ?]

No.13167350 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So guys, I'm just back from a friend's house and guess what? I saw some new Pokemon and I will share what I saw with you.
You may be thinking "How did he saw new Pokemon?", well, my friend is actually beta testing two new games now and one of them is Pokemon X.
I already knew that he was testing the game and asked some stuff about it, but he always refused to tell me anything since he was afraid of getting fired.
Well, today I went to his house to watch a football match on TV and while he was on the kitchen getting some nachos and beers, I noticed that his 3DS was on one close table on sleep mode. I decided to check what he was playing and for my surprise it was Pokemon X.
I rushed to see some shit, but he was in the middle of a battle against someone's Gogoat so the only stuff I was able to see was his team.
Here it goes:
>he had Chespin's mid evo at level 23, it looks like an american football player with some red stripes on the cheeks, a helmet and shoulder pads. It knew Rollout, Cut, Mega Drain and for some reason some move still untranslated from japanese (grass type move). It was pure grass.
>he also had a Purugly, not fairy type. I didn't bother to check its moves
>he had a Litleo at level 22, it knew fire spin and howl. I can't remember the rest of its moves
>he had a new pokemon. It was a purple fly with smoke for its wings. It was bug/poison at level 22 and knew smoke, bug buzz and a new move called infestation.
That's all he had. After that I played for a little and tried to beat the Gogoat, but my friend arrived and started yelling at me about how he may lose his job and whatever. He did hide the 3DS in his room after that.
And thats all I have. Sorry, mates