Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

No.13192103 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is a topic i've avoided posting for a long time, because it is very hard to ask these questions without making it sound like this is just some shitty troll attempt, however I assure you, I am at least trying to be genuine with these questions.

I've been in /vp/ quite a while now, but there are a couple of things that i still find odd, as they only seem to manifest here (and some other boards admittedly.) So my questions:

Do any of you genuinely get angry/upset/ feel a negative emotion when someone posts an opinion that is contradictory to yours?

Do any of you believe that posting angrily about how someone is wrong about their opinion will A: Make them feel insulted irl, and B: change their opinion on the subject?

Do any of you actually believe that opinions can be "objective"? Or that your opinion is in any way more correct than someone else?

It honestly baffles me the way people act on this board and on 4chan in general (Make no mistake, i'm not new here, this is something i've noticed for a long time) is it just some long running unspoken rule that when you are on 4chan you must act aggressively (and immaturely aggressive) towards everyone that disagrees with you?

Help me understand /vp/...Every day this board seems to become more of a repetitive shithole, and i want to know why people can't just have fun, and sensible discussions about pokemon...