Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 9 / ?]

Charmander in Safari Zone

No.13199382 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /vp/, I need your help. I was playing LeafGreen in my phone and chilling around the Safari Zone trying to catch a Chansey, because I'm already at the league and I want a Lucky Egg to grind, so I need to catch a motherfucking Chansey. So, I get to that area where you get the HM Strenght and began walking here and there, and after a bunch of Nidorans, Tauros, Nidorinos, Nidorinas, Kangaskhans, Exeggcutes, Venomoths and other shits, BAM!!! A MOTHERFUCKING WILD CHARMANDER AT LV23 APPEARS!!!!!
Can someone explain me what the actual fuck is going on?

I played FireRed and LeafGreen many times in both GBA and Emulators, and I never encountered a wild starter in the Safari Zone until today. I never used cheats in my entire playthrough and I'm at the E4. I'm being totally legit with this screenshot. Is my game fucked up or what? Anyone else has this happened? is just that the starters are rare as fuck in Safari Zone and I just noticed after almost 10 years?

And yes, I'm a spic.
Oh, and I still haven't encountered a freaking Chansey yet.
Oh, and I don't like Charmander that much. I picked Bulbasaur. I don't even want a Charmander...