Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!Pcft4.1pPs
[36 / 6 / ?]

!Pcft4.1pPs No.13212713 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have some more information for you all

There's currently setup at the Tokyo Big Sight for some event that I guess is Pokemon-related. Me and my class volunteered to help with setup. Surprisingly they had Pokemon X&Y stuff, including a demo, and a trailer for the anime. The trailer showed Ash commanding a Fletchling and a Froakie against some kid with a Combee and a Linoone. He was being cheered by Shauna and the big guy from Pokemon X&Y.

The demo was something different however, was supposedly later in the game, mainly because I had Pokemon in the 40s. There were 4 Pokemon I had never seen before being used so I re-played the demo about three times in order to remember what they looked like and I made four sketches.

The first one was a Grass Pokemon. It looked pretty happy and it's head was a giant bush while the rest of it's body was all wood. It's name was in Japanese but I know for a fact that it was Grass/Pokemon because the type icon was green.

The second one was being used by a snowboarder. It's a like a ice wolf but it was using Flash Cannon (It looked like Flash Cannon) a lot.

The demo I was playing was Pokemon X but they did have Y too.

My first thought was a clown or a jester. The team that I had gotten when I started the demo was of a Level 42 Fennekin, a Level 47 Talonflame, the grass Pokemon was a Level 48, the taller dog was a Level 50, and it's pre-evolution was Level 40

Good day