Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!7soyiGuSSk
[12 / 3 / ?]

Pokemon Game Show

!7soyiGuSSk No.13255998 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
tl;dr, I'm going to this with an access-all-areas media pass, wut do?: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2013/06/130628_g01.html

--

Let me start by saying that I live in Japan, I am not related to any "guy" that works for Nintendo and I don't claim to have been involved in super top secret Pokemon project.

What I will say though is that I do freelance media (photography and videography) work for some small-to-medium-name clients, one of which has pulled strings to get me an all-access pass for the Pokemon Gameshow in Odaiba in mid-August.

Obviously, the Game Show itself is by no means new news. But as it's coming up, I wanted to know what you most wanted to see. I basically have free reign over what I want to photograph, as long as I show the turn-out, the demographic and have at least photo of a token gaijin "living their dream" by coming to Japan and visiting the Pokemon expo. I won't be writing anything, but I may need to give a short English interview, to be translated by the full-time staff.

As I am freelance, even though my reasons for being there are for a company, the photos are my own, and I have full creative license of them (within reason, of course) and the company(s) will buy the rights to my images. Any pictures that are not bought, I can share.

Put simply: What do you want to see?