Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / ?]

No.13267363 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Does anybody have headcanons for their ingame character based on when and how they played each game? I do.

Pokemon Trainer Phillip (Not my actual name)

-Started off in Kanto. Pokemon were very new and mysterious to him, but he set out on his adventure hoping to have some casual fun and maybe learn a thing or two. Long story short, Phillip ended up beating the Red league with his famously well-trained Beedrill, which he had spent weeks training after overestimating the Elite Four's true power. Awestruck by the fame and attention he received, Phillip laid low for quite a few years, staying away from the world of Pokemon as a whole.

-A few years later, Phillip happened upon a bookmark with a picture of a new Pokemon on it: Chimchar. This reminded Phillip of his former adventures and he decided he would set out yet again (This actually happened to me IRL in my middle-school library).

-Phillip decided to embark in the Diamond league. He didn't remember much about Pokemon, and was very much confused and displeased with his experience early on. However, after making many new friends and training to be as strong as he could be, Phillip ended up sweeping the Sinnoh Elite Four. The feeling of victory overcame him, and he know that becoming a Pokemon master was the only life for him.

-Only a few months after beating the Diamond league, Phillip decided to visit the Hoenn region, which his friends had praised so much. Phillip swept the Emerald league in his typical, swift fashion. It was at this point that rumors about a new Pokemon league in Unova began to surface.

-Phillip needed a way to pass the time while the Unova league was set up. He set out on a journey to Johto to compete in the Soul Silver league. After sweeping the Johto elite four and defeating the famous Champion Red, Phillip decided he could stay in Johto a bit longer to pass the time until Unova was open for Pokemon trainers. (Cont.)