Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 6 / ?]

No.13279824 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/vp/, you know why you don't get more traffic?

Because you guys are assholes, plain and simple. Half of your population is made of furries and obnoxious tripfags.

I used to browse /vp/ as my home board. I had lots of fun, but I slowly began to realize: the people here are exceedingly cruel and unforgiving to some people.

You act like a secret, elitist club, and attempt to alienate people who don't follow those exact rules. Not to mention your insults are extremely childish.

I've seen many people fall victim to this bullshit for extremely stupid reasons.

Timper and Clack, members of showderp, got your dumb-ass backhand for losing.

Pendolom, a member of your kindergarten-tier draw threads, was chastised for not drawing that well. So fucking what?

Most people forgive and forget. You don't. Like a small child, you see everything in terms of black and white, and these things stick in the back of your pathetic minds forever.

You're not mean like the typical 4chan board, either.

/v/ doesn't act like this. They roughhouse a lot, and toss around insults, but they always make up, laugh it off, pat themselves on the back, and join to play vidya. They are comparable to barmates.

/b/ doesn't act like this. They like to tease and be politically incorrect, but at the end of the day they are all friends. They are comparable to fratboys.

You, /vp/, are the black sheep. You act like total bitches, throw around snide and snarky insults, and stab each other in the back. You are comparable to a room full of little girls.

I used to try and defend you at all costs. When /v/ made fun of you, I defended your honor. But now, I realize why everyone hates you, and I see you deserve it. Keep in mind that, like /mlp/, you are a containment board. You were sent here because nobody else would take you.

And yet, you still see yourselves as kings of the world, nipping and scratching at each other, depleting the little you have left.