Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!UU1WrrfueBc
[102 / 9 / ?]

!!UU1WrrfueBc No.13295462 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /vp/.
I am currently spending my holidays in Japan, and I happened to have a look at the latest CoroCoro issue.
Of course I don't have pictures, so you can call bullshit, but still I can tell you what is in that goddamn piece of paper.

>GREATEST SCOOP OF THE CENTURY
As usual the Pokémon Company is rather elusive on this, and there is not a specifical scoop, rather three-four things that make a HUGE chunck of information.

FIRST

Mewtwo has another form, as many of you may already have guessed. It is not exactly a Mewtwo form, rather a Mew form. It resembles a fish, at least in my opinion (but it still has arms and legs), and there was a picture where an arrow pointed Newtwo to an X case, and a picture of this new Mew form where an arrow pointed to a Y case.

SECOND

It is officialy revelead the way Eevee evolves in Sylveon, and is through the Pokemon-amie, in a similar way friendship was introduced and worked back and since gen II. Likewise, a couple of older Pokémon are showed evolving through this new method, specifically Sableye and Dunsparce (it was rather weird indeed because the showed part of the footage we've seen in june and next pictures of the evolved forms, still in the Pokemon-amie).

THIRD

New Pokémon, not a lot indeed.
We have Meowstick and Espurr, which really look like Glameow/Purugly, except for a psychic style, like pearls and similar things.
Sableye evo has a gigantic smile (happy for the pokemon-amie?), which is even more creepy than Sableye's. It has diamonds coming out of his shoulder, which reminded me of Space-Godzilla. It retains its dark/ghost type.
Dunsparce's evo is a long, placid snake, with tasks similar to Mamoswine's and long wings that he uses in battle (his ingame model shows him flying like Hydreigon).
His type looks like has become normal/dragon, since Sylveon is showed next to this evo, with an arrow and the usual exclamation marks used when something important happens.