Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!1WPjm97DAg
[62 / 7 / ?]

Leaks about Pokémon X and Y

!1WPjm97DAg No.13303577 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /vp/.
Premise: I'm not going to lie.
So, obviously, like everyone here, I don't have contacts with people who know something about leaks, but I noticed that I'm very good at predictions. When horde battles, sky battles, the new type, and all the stuff that have been revealed, I always predicted them, always. I don't have some powers, I just predict what is more likely. When Black and white came out I knew that Grey would not come out like everyone expected, because Black and White are based on opposites and they would never made them a single game, I predicted Black 2 and White 2. When everyone was searching for clues about the Hoenn remakes I told everyone I know that they weren't the games that would come out, I predicted that they were going to make a new generation for 3DS to sell it. Gamefreak and Nintendo are very very predictable, and I think that I know how they think very well, so I can anticipate them. When I read Throh's entry on pokédex, "When they encounter foes bigger than themselves, they try to throw them. They always travel in packs of five." I predicted exactly that in the next generation they would have added horde encounters of 5 pokémon. The problem is that I never wrote on the internet my prediction, and it's too easy to write them when they are already confirmed, so I want you to ask me "leaks" about pokémon X and Y and I will tell you the most probable answer, be sure that at least 70% of what I say will be confirmed, so I can show everyone that I'm really good at predictions.