Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.13305342 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /vp/! It's a me, Kevin! I started playing pokemon yesterday (White 2) and as I did yesterday I will post what I have, what I think and ask for advises and such.
(I wanted to update the previous post but it said it was closed :c)

Currently, I am about to go on a Plane with Professor Juniper, the leader of the 6th Badge and Bianca. I loved the Chargestone Cave, Surfing, The Random Dark Cave where I used a move (Not very useful) I got back in Castelia, I'm liking the story, Clay's gym, the PWT, the dessert, the City with the stadiums and the amusement park and more important the tons of amazing pokemons that I've seen and caught so far.

I've learned about types, advantages and weaknesses, Items, Hold Items and move types like physical, special and those that inflict status and stuff. (I read every single thing lol)

Currently I have:
*Serperior/Glamer level 40. (Have Deep Feelings for this Guy)
Return, Coil, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed.
*Lucario/Bluhound level 40. (This guy is Unbeatable)
Return, Bone Rush, Force Palm, Quick Attack.
*Crustle/Hermity level 40. (Love this Guy)
Slash, X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Faint Attack.
*Jellicent(Blue)/Jellygel level 40. (I like this One :$)
Surf, Recover, Night Shade, Ominous Wind.
*Fraxure/Bigtooth level 40. (Love this Guy)
Slash, Taunt, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance.

That's pretty much it for now. There are a lot of the Pokemon in the computer that I would love to use but I'm trying not to repeat the types to avoid getting beaten easily so as I learn how to play I will shape my party up.

Again I love the game so if there's anything I should know or anything I should improve please let me know! Feel free to Comment.