Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 5 / ?]

No.13318392 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
To everyone replying to people who are upset at the new mega evolutions with autist, or just leave the board, or bye :), you are everything that is wrong with this board. You are just as bad as, if not the ones that spam water trumpets, Hoenn confirmed, just gets bigger, and anything of the like.

It is entirely reasonable for people to be disgruntled with this feature. It is literally a digimon crossover, the Pokemon do not maintain these forms after the battle, and in my opinion the only two that look half decent are Mawile and Blaziken.

I personally think it would've been great for Mawile to have just evolved into that leaked form. Steel/Fairy, increased stats, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Mawile will not be the only one who is jipped out of a legitimate evolution for this new feature. There's a reason that this announcement is one of the largest shitstorms this board has ever witnessed, and to the minority of this board's inhabitants spamming autist and asking people to leave, I kindly ask you to do just that. Again, you are everything that is wrong with this board.