Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[66 / 15 / ?]

No.13321278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
is gamefreak fucking serious....i had hope in gen 6
first i see the new mewtwo and think two things
1. lame design fuck
2. so gay legendary evolutions. bad enough we get 15 a gen now.
then i see these terrible designs. the only good ones are the starters.
then the shitstorm truth of fairys. fuck everything they were seriously fine with what they had.
then...to make me want to give up even more....megas...... this is going to kill the format. any trouble at all, mega mode. and where the fuck did this come from? how has no one in the pokemon world noticed any pokemon do this? like what was gen 1 like the discovery of pokemon or something? like did the great war not involve pokemon and some nuclear shit happened to make all animals turn into pokemon and thats why they are just learning shit each gen that should've been blatantly obvious like mega forms?
lost faith in designs after gen 3
lost faith in story after gen 3
lost faith in the game entirely now. the gameplay is forever changed and this might be the biggest clusterfuck blunder pokemon ever.
goodnight sweet prince. I loved you so much and remember the first days of your existence. there was such a beauty to the originals and even gen 2. gen 1 anime made me feel great. the first movie with the mew ancient card. trading the original cars and that artwork. pikachu wasnt a cash cow and was a good ol pal. that commercial where the kid gets on the bus and it fills up with pokemon....i will never forget you. fighting in my elemantry bathroom for my holographic chansey and charizard because some sixth graders heard i had it and wanted to take it. the joy i felt after losing to three of them but still keeping my pokemon cards close to my heart, untouched. i was hoping one day even my kids could experience one of the best things to grace our earth. that dream is forever lost. i am sorry son, i am sorry daughter for failing you as a parent in the future and not stopping the evil from corrupting the good. god save us all.