Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[70 / 6 / ?]

No.13327494 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Now I know /vp/ really tries hard to accept whatever GF does, just for the sole purpose of not being bitched at by others on /vp/, and having the opportunity to type things such as ''delicious tears'' and ''you faggots can't accept change''.

But, this thread is for your true feelings of the Megascoop and how it will affect you moving forward. Whether those feelings be truly positive or negative.

As for me, I am stunned to say the least. Pokemon, for me, will change forever in the upcoming gens. It's a whole new game, a whole new mechanic. Lucario is one of my favorite pokemon, and it now has an opportunity to become ''Mega Lucario''. Honestly, I hate the sound of that. Now, I will not be ''quitting'' pokemon, but I also won't be actively participating in gen 6 until things start to unravel themselves. I'll sit back, I'll still check /vp/, I'll still be a pokemon fan, but I as of right now, I am very disappointed that GF implemented this Mega stuff. Also, the anime will change forever. That is the thing that will truly become like Digimon. That saddens me, because Ash's dream of becoming a pokemon master has now changed completely, he will now all of a sudden be using Mega pokemon to get there. How will they throw it into the anime all of a sudden? How will they explain it? How will Ash's blazed up MegaInfernape not destroy the entire pokemon world? I'm definitely interested to see how they will implement this into the anime, if they even do it at all. So, overall, I am saddened by the news of the scoop of the century. Don't get me wrong, pokemon is made for kids and when a kid hears something like ''Mega Pokemon'', he will probably love it and want to buy it. But, for us older fans who have seen the thick and thin of the pokemon franchise, this is a huge change. Let's see how things will play out...

So, come /vp/, let us gather and partake in a much-needed venting session.