Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.13328249 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So personally I am really happy with the concept of mega evolutions. This is the beginning of a new era of Pokémon. Do you realize what this means? Not only will there be megaforms, deoxys can use speed, attack and defense forms. Kyurem has a black and white form, etc. Soon Gamefreak will realize the brilliance of their idea and to make battling even more interesting they will add modes. Soon there will be shadow mode, light mode in addition to zen mode, among others. There will also be more color schemes eventually for Pokémon. So for example there would be a shiny zen mode Darmanitan-Mega or an alternate colour scheme number 5 Shadow mode Landorus-Therian.

>Charizard-Mega will be fire/dragon
HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU ROCKS I CAN FINALLY USE THE BEST GEN 1 STARTER WITHOUT BEING LAUGHED AT THIS IS THE BEST POKENEWS EVER
>We Digimon now
Having a similarity to another series does not make Pokémon bad, one would have to judge the similarity on its own.

I've gotta tell I was worried for a second when Gamefreak introduced fag type but they pulled through in the end. Mega evolutions is a great concept and it made me change my mind about Pokémon with different forms. The only bad thing so far I see about megaforms is the designs. They just add more to the design and that's it. Only Blaziken looks truly amazing.

How would this make you feel /vp/? All clues point in this direction. Can your little brain handle the idea presented here?