Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

No.13330231 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey Brendan, I've been around the block a few times too many so this story may sound relatable if you've ever done drugs, I don't think you have personally, but who knows crackheads always look cooler and cooler these days.

So listen up Brendan, this is a lesson in, uh...mega-snorting, that's my new term for what I'm about to tell you.

So I'm walking down the street the other day in Kalos, because I won a trip over there after finding a golden ticket in my Cheez-Its, VERY lucky chance Brendan, only had one in a million and the BOX CHOSE ME.

Anyway I'm in Kalos, and I see this scientist, I'm like, "Hey how ya doing I won a trip to Kalos just by eating Cheez-Its" so then he ignores what I just tell him, and proceeds to explain Mega Stones to m-.

HOLY CRAP MAY, IF I SEE YOU PICK UP THAT SOCCER BALL ONE MORE TIME- KICK IT! KICK THE DAMN BALL!

Sorry Brendan, I just really hate that girl. Can we kick her off the team?

I-uh-anyways- His name is Colress, Brendan, that's red flag enough to get the hell away.

But before I call the cops on him I had him engineer a McGuirkinite, which would unleash my "full potential", I don't know why I would take it considering he was a douche but I did anyway.

So uh, I wasn't just gonna let it go to waste, Brendan, I used it immediately, and uh..

Remember that time I owned a burger place, Brendan?

Yeah, well now you know why I was able to run it.

Don't mega-snort, Brendan.