Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!c/3WIvwv/1N
[156 / 23 / ?]

New Pokemon Information via Demo Material

!!c/3WIvwv/1N No.13358608 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good evening /vp/, I have some news for you involving multiple New Pokemon that I have learned about due to my job, which, to sum it up, involves setting up promotional displays for Nintendo at various Events, in this case I have learned that, in addition to the demo being featured at Gamescon in Germany and the "Pokemon Game Show" in Japan, the US will be receiving a special demo stand at various locales throughout the country in late August. I have seen a bit of the promotional material, and featured on them are six New Pokemon, ones of which I believe appear within the demo in some capacity, although I am not sure what the demo will consist of entirely. All that is displayed on the material I've seen is pictures of them, and their names.

- Ameblob: It's a weird snail creature that's made up of transparent, blue liquid and it has a large eyeball suspended where its "head" would be within the liquid. It reminds me of a Zelda Boss.
- Dynastag: A black beetle with a red and yellow shield-shaped shell and pointy horn. Unlike Heracross and Pinsir, it's on six legs.
- Zeezes : I guess this is supposed to be a pre-evolution of Noivern, it's a small black fruit bat that's "sleeping" as its wings are wrapped around it like a blanket, and it has a cute little "red-hat" over its face and ears that resembles Noivern's nose.
- Mega Scizor: Its wings are larger, and it's got a more sleeker form, with a "V"-shaped head, and its hips are pyramid shaped and pointy, like a stylish mecha. Its abdomen is entirely black.
- Mega Gyrados: It's got a full-on shaggy beard, and tiny arms coming from the front sides of its body. It also has pairs of white fins, instead of just one row, that are more wing-like running down its back. Looks like a Chinese Dragon.
- Mega Druddigon: Its whole body turns bright red, bar its yellow stomach, and its spikes grow larger. Its wings move to its elbows, and it seems to wield them like scythes or swords judging by its pose.