Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 7 / ?]

The Best

No.13374357 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ray Rizzo, while you lay there in 26th place, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me.

I want you to digest this because since I’ve left with your VGC Master’s World Championship, today, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Ray. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people on Wi-Fi.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing GameFreak’s ass.

You’re as good as kissing GameFreak’s ass as Kazuyuki Tsuji was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Red though. For a game character, he’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

(Arash Ommati waves to the camera)

I am the best battler in the world.

I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into competitive battling. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because the Sleepers saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a Sleeper guy. You know who else are Sleeper guys? Snorlax users. And they split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and a Snorlax user is I’m never going to lose the VGC Master’s World Championship.