Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

No.13404054 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, so about team Flare, I like making up theories that while have zero percent of being true, would be awesome. So hear me out.

So Team Flare's goal is to make money; they do that by being part of a gigantic ass company in public, and behind the curtains work with pokemon and goods traffic.

>they actively steal pokemon to sell; if you white out against them in-game, the lead of your party is taken and if you don't beat them soon, there's a chance they'll keep it.

>The pokemon they keep vanishes, and later in the game you can find it for sale in the Game Corner as a prize, with its level down a couple numbers but with some stats strenghtened. Forced training to get it stronger and the cost of health and shit

>If there's a pokemon taken in the last storming of their HQ, yo uget the following conversation

"You're getting to be a rock on our shoes, kid! The pokemon we got from you almost wasn't worth it."

"What? Where's the pokemon? I don't have it! I sent it to the Boss and it's probably in auction right now. Not long before it's sold out, I suppose."

"What? You wanna get to the boss? Not on my watch, kiddo!"

>Battle starts, and a timer appears. Run for your pokemon, faggot.

This is all assuming Team Flare has a smart AI or simply fights in good settings like those assholes in Hoenn with the Manectric and the Castform in a rainy road, or have Ace Trainer level pokemon. What ya think? Would they get to the top tier of eatshitting fucking assholes because muh bros or would go to the top of the list as the most beloved team for actually being efficient for once?