Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 6 / ?]

Rate-a-Pokemon - Premier Edition!

No.13418949 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I've been around /vp/ for a while, and I don't recall seeing a Rate-A-Pokemon thread lately.

I know, I know, there are only 670+ Pokemon, but that doesn't mean that this type of game would end almost immediately. You can also post Fakemons and rate them. The rules are:

>person posts Pokemon
>next guy rates the Pokemon in:
- Design
- Beauty
- Fondness with the Pokemon in particular
- Movepool
- Stats all in 0\10 scale, then the average.
>and then posts another one to the next one to rate
>no samefags, only the OP can bump.
>no lewd, no rule34, no smogonfags

Example: X posts Raichu, Y rates:

Design - 8\10, it's pretty good, differs enough from Pikachu to be considered a different 'mon, yet it's familiar enough for people not to call him edgy.

Beauty - 6\10, not properly beautiful, the tail sins for it and honestly could be a little cuter, if GF wouldn't hate it so much.

Fondness - 0\10 - Never used Raichu, in any playthrough of any Pokemon game I've played. In Yellow I used Pikachu, but it wouldn't evolve.

Movepool - 7\10 - Has Nasty Plot, that can boost it Sp. Atk, helping it use Thunder in a better way, and then there's Volt Tackle. Only could learn better coverage moves, because Surf won't do miracles...

Stats - 5\10 - Meh. Meh. Meh. For a fully-evolved Pokemon, it could be better, but again, it isn't that bad. Oh well, that HP isn't that good, but we can suit it.

Average - 5,2\10 - 26\50, could be better, if GF didn't hate it that much!

Now, it's your turn! Rate Kingler.