Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[54 / 12 / ?]

"Mega"

No.13422760 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The reason it's OBJECTIVELY bad is because it's ripping off themes and foundations of other franchises that are WORSE than itself. It's like Coke copying RC Cola's newest branding or marketing campaign, it was an objectively more unique, higher quality franchise making poor decisions that are lowering it's value by imitating lower valued products. "Mega" has been around forever, and I'm not just talking about your pleb level anime comparisons. Godzilla, Power Rangers, Comics, Super Heroes, the list goes on. Pokemon had SURPASSED all of these things in quality and was on track to compete in tenure.

The reason it's SUBJECTIVELY bad is because the designs are horrible and pandering to the lowest common denominator. The only reason this is subjective is because you may be a part of that lowest common denominator, or at least very, very young.

I love change. I've loved every generation, every change in style. Been open and understanding to things I did NOT prefer, From Garbodor to Vanilluxe, to Voltorb and Magnemite, from the goofy legendary splicing, the list goes on. I never expected any of it to pander JUST TO ME. Simply to operate in it's already superior framework.

This change is not, at all, in conjunction with the franchises development over the past 16 years. It is a sharp left turn that will very possibly shape the future BIG TIME in terms of fanbase, revenue, reception, and future developments.