Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 2 / ?]

No.13431089 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Morning /vp/,
I'd like to share a story with you guys.

6 years ago I started my freshman year at college. I went to a division 1 school in the Midwest on a football scholarship. And for freshman, transfers, and players who had below a 3.5 gpa study tables were mandatory. (10 hours a week, reduced to 5 if you get a 3.0, none if you are over 3.5)

Well one day after practice I go into the study hall with nothing to do but wanted to burn some hours. So I posted up in the corner with my computer and toss some head phones on, and start playing firered on my emulator. Didnt really care who saw as long as it wasnt the bitch who was in charge, she would tell coach if you werent doing actual work and youd have to run after practice.

Anyway I was in the process of fucking team rocket in the bung hole with my Blastoise and Dragonair at their game corner hideout when I heard someone laughing next to me. It was one of our running backs. A black kid name reggie.

I took my headphones on and asked whats so funny? He said that dragonair is a bitch and kept laughing and told me to check this out.

He pulled out his laptop and said check out my niggas and pulled up his team in emerald. Sceptile named mynigga, kyogre, dusclops, and manetric named zapfools. He asked if I thought he could take down the elite 4 without any items cuz potions are for pussys. His pokemon were all low 60s.

So I watched as he went through the elite 4 witb relative ease. After that we would hang out after practice in each others rooms playing pokemon and downloading emulators for other teammates so they could play as well. I even got him to buy a ds and diamond so we could battle each other. After that year we became roommates for the remainder of college.

Tldr: skeptile mynigga