Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!Bv4+YzITG97
[136 / 5 / ?]

Create your own adventure; /vp/ edition

!!Bv4+YzITG97 No.13435784 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In an age of mass shit posting and gen 6 hype, an adventure was born. This is that adventure /vp/. I write the story, you decide what direction it goes in. I'll try to keep it democratic, options will be selected if they get 3 votes. Let's see how this goes.

You wake up to a ship window, and an endless expanse of blue. Listening to the calls of flocking wingull, you have a sudden realisation. You have no idea where you are, or how you got there. Perhaps worse than that, you can't remember any fragment of your past or even your name.
You get out of your cabin bed and analyse the room. It seems your memory is not completely faded, and you can easily name everything in the room. Bed, desk, painting, mirror. You look at your reflection. A tall, lanky frame on a worn pair of boots, slim black jeans and a loose-fitting green plaid shirt, topped by a head of messy black hair and green eyes. You recognise the face, but you don't know its name. Around your neck hangs a case, apparently for keeping gym badges, but it appears to be empty. On your belt there is a single poké ball. "I must be a trainer," you think. "better give myself a name."

What is your name?
(Contribute a few, I'll decide which one fits best. No DICKS.)