Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!sLz+fwCdMOg
[162 / 12 / ?]

!!sLz+fwCdMOg No.13449643 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello 4chan.org!

My name is Miura Masi, I am a part of the Gamefreak development team for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. I say that is my name, but I am using it as a pen name to conceal my identity. Despite Gamefreak not knowing of this web site, I could get in trouble for this if I used my real name as details go around fast in the modern day!
Many thanks to my nephew who is translating this from Japanese to English for me, without him I would not be able to communicate with you very easily.

Now, for the reason I am here. I am aware of this web site, as are a couple of other Gamefreak employees, but I am the only one who visits it on a frequent level (this is to study reactions, my nephew helps me understand).
I am very pleased to see such positive reactions to the 'Pokémon: The Origin' anime special episode, and the upcoming Pokémon X and Pokémon Y video games.

My family pride is to be honest and generous. And as such, I am willing to share ANY information on the X and Y games you would like! I work as an assistant for the team who programs the attacks, abilities and types to a Pokémon, as I have been since Black and White versions.

So please ask any questions! And thanks again to my nephew for the translation, he has studied in the United Kingdom for some time.