Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[168 / 14 / ?]

No.13457423 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So three days was the first stage of the third QA - here we play through the game to check for any errors or bugs. I've been informed that more content will be put in the game, up to the last month.
Take it or leave it, but this is what I've been able to gather.

> All the starters will have a mega evolution, including the Gen VI starters. Gen II - V will be event exclusive though, with the Gen III starters being shiny.

> There is no second eeveelution.

> Pokebeach was right about the starter's last typings.

> 129 new pokémon, of which 15 are legendary (4 event)

> 4 event legendaries that won't be visible even if you hack the game (I haven't seen them, but they have told me there are 4, one being Poison/Fairy)

> They increased the time in which a random pokémon appears, if slightly

> EV's and IV's are completely rewritten. I don't know to what extent though.

> There are 2 Gen I pokémon that are getting an evolution. I don't know, but I've heard Dugtrio? But that can be completely false.

> Mega evolutions are available after you gained the first badge.

> Mega Heracross looks amazing

> Pokebeach is right about the Fairy type relations, except that Steel isn't SE, but Poison and Bug. (I was personally hoping Normal would be too, but oh well)

> Team Flare's leader has a hidden agenda, I won't spoil too much but it has corrolations to the story of B2W2. It's not what you'd expect. Also, Red Gyarados.

> There is a Grass/Fire pokémon that can be received from an egg after you get the second gym. It looks like some kind of Cherubi + Lombre mix, weird pokémon but nice design

All I can remember at the moment... The game is waaaay better than any game I've played on the 3DS. Oh, and Xerneas and Yveltal also have a Mega Evolution that ties in with the 3rd Legendary, which is in fact a serpentine-looking beast.

Take it or leave it - I'm personally enjoying the game a lot.