Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!vHZvhntmuQ
[67 / 12 / ?]

Web Designer of the Official Pokémon X and Y Website

!vHZvhntmuQ No.13459032 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, 4chan. I know you guys will not believe me, but I am the guy who codes for the Pokémon X and Y website. Legally, I can't actually show you anything from the site's coding that hasn't been released to the public, nor can I actually show any screenshots of what is to come with the website that has yet to be discovered.
I enjoy going on various Pokémon-based websites. This one, however, seemed to be the most mature group of Pokéfans I have seen. So, I have decided you are all the best candidates for learning about news of the website!
One of my leaks is a Rock type Pokémon, Surotto! He resembles a tree, but do not be fooled! He is actually a Rock type Pokémon! He also seems to be related to the Rock type Pokémon Sudowoodo and Bonsly!
There is also another new Pokémon to be shown soon! It is the evolution of the Pokémon Flabébé. Only Female Flabébé may evolve into this Pokémon. It is a Grass/Fairy type Pokémon that evolves into a large Nymph like creature. It seems to have fused with the flower it held in its younger state...
Finally, I have some new characters to announce!
It seems as though Team Flare is not the only evil do-ers in the Kalos region! An old gang that are fans of the Cartoon may know has come back! They seem to want to use the power of Mega Evolved Pokémon!
There will also be a Professor of Pokémon in Lumiose City. He has 3 rare Pokémon that trainers in the Kanto region would have started with! They all seem to be holding special items to promote mega evolution...
Now then, do you all have any questions for me? Remember, I only know what I have been given to add to the website in soon to come times, so there are many things I do not know, such as the exact amount of Pokémon and precise details of the new games.