Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

No.13468352 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /vp/ im planning on making a pokemon hack. however im going to start with a simple hack of fire red first. no story change just wild pokemon changes. also in this hack i want to make every pokemon usable so the weaker ones will be "fixed". For example Volbeat will now be Bug/Electric and will learn new electric type moves. Aswell as Flash will now be an electric type move that does damage and reduce accuracy. With this i hope to make every pokemon usable so you dont have to use the same 6 strong pokemon each play through. Im also going to get rid of version differences and place pokemon you couldnt find in the game as well. Also fix it so you do not have trade to evolve pokemon.
My end goal is to have a system of new pokemon all of which are slighty viable there will still be stronger pokemon then others this is just for you to use pokemon you wouldnt think to have used before. As well as i will use this system in another pokemon hack i plan.

ITT: we "fix"shit tier pokemon to be viable by editing types, moves, and stats. remeber 3rd gen.
Pic never related.