Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 8 / ?]

No.13523903 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I really don't know what starter to get in gen VI. Never had this problem before. I'll probably get X for Clauncher though, I know that much.

Blog time

Gen I, I picked Charmander because, well most kiddies pick the fire type.

Gen II and III I got Totodile and Treecko respectively because they were reptiles.
>inb4 Chikorita is a reptile.
Yeah anyway

Gen IV I liked them all. Probably the best starters in my opinion. But I got Piplup because I was really interested in a steel starter, I thought Infernape a repeat of Blaziken (type-wise), and I never used to use slow starters so I didn't get Torterra.

Gen V I bought both copies (first and last time I do) and got Oshawott and Snivy because Emboar was fire/fighting.

It does depend on the evolutions; if Fennekin ends up being Renamon, then I won't get it. Chespin I don't think they can do wrong unless it ends up looking like SANIC , and as for Froakie, you know it's going to be Seismitoad-tier or Toxicroak-tier (probably the latter) and either would please me.

Genuinely considering picking names out of a hat. I do want Clauncher and probably Gogoat, but I'm not bothered about repeating types, in fact I might want a mono-type run yet.

Now, /vp/ is bigoted as fuck, but yeah...what do you guys think I should get?