Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 3 / ?]

No.13583817 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I'm gonna get back into Pokemon. Haven't played since Gen III, but I have heard of certain parts about the later gens thanks to friends. Did some further research into the franchise, and now my interest is piqued again.

However, when I get back into things, I don't pussy foot it. Here's what I'm going to do: Beat Blue, Stadium 1, Crystal, Stadium 2, Emerald, Colosseum, XD, Platinum, Battle Revolution, Black 1, and Black 2.

For the frontier thing in Emerald or whatever, I'm going to get all the symbols. Platinum, I'm gonna get all the ribbons and shit. Colo and XD, gonna beat Mt. Battle in those games.

As for the portable games, I'll probably just have a casual, no items run through them. No nuzlocke, no crazy monotype, nothing of that sort. Just catching Pokemon that I like for their design and using them for fun. From my understanding, the portable games are all easy unless you do challenges, while stuff like Battle Frontier is ridiciulously hard. Might even go absolutely insane and complete all the pokedexes in all the gens.

How fucked am I, /vp/?