Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[50 / 13 / ?]

No.13616399 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is a message to all users of this online pokemon forum.

How dare you? You create a website for pokemon, a children's game and you fill it with this filth?
I have an 8 year old son with autism, despite this he is always so happy, kind, cheerful. Although it isn't always easy caring for a child with autism, he is the light in my life.
The thing he loves the most in this world is pokemon. He will play or watch it for hours on end.

Early today he asked me if he could use the computer to look up stuff about pokemon. I let him as I made him his lunch. When I came back to check on him he was extremely devastated. I tried to ask him what was wrong, but he just sat there crying.

I turned on his favorite pokemon dvd to try and calm him down but it only made him more upset. I've never seen him like this.

I checked the online history and saw he went on this site, I didn't give it much thought at first "it's just a pokemon site" I thought. Until I clicked on it.

This site is filled with filth. You trick little kids to come here only to corrupt their mind and fill it with garbage. Do you get off on that? What you are doing is wrong and if you have any self respect you will shut this site down!

Sincerely,
one pissed off mother!