Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 11 / ?]

No.13625581 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had a very hard childhood, thanks to my real father who hits me like there was no morning and my stepfather after him who abused me for his needs. I also got bullied a lot in school because I wasn´t a pretty chick. Friends was rare.

One day I started my TV and there was that Dude and his yellow little Monster...(it was the first Episode)... and that was the day when I became a Pokemonfan. I remember that I was really excited for R/B/Y. My very first Pokemongame was Red and my starter was Charmander.
I collected till now almost all of the Games and stopped watching the Anime after the second Season (because time was rare).

Thanks to Pokemon I kinda passed that hard time with my stepfather and my shit schooltime but I got mental Ill and have to deal with depressions now which I can handle a bit,thanks to my boyfriend. Both of us are Pokemonfans and we preordered X and Y. We are really hyped and it almost feels like when we got our first Games.

I think I will never stop beeing a Pokemonfan. It just helped me trough a hard time and feels very important to me.
I´m 24 and femanon.

Tell me your story and why you never will stop beeing a Pokemonfan.