Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[107 / 22 / ?]

No.13680658 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

You know, Nintendo, I really thought you couldn't top Mega Mewtwo. I honestly believed stapling his butt to the back of his skull was the worst you could do to tarnish the legacy of your franchise. You took the most well-known legendary and redesigned him for no reason other than to satisfy your misguided need to Super Saiyan everything. I thought that was the worst you could throw at me.

But no.

You killed Charizard.

For those of you unaware, a new XY video debuted yesterday, unveiling several new tidbits regarding the game. First off is Pokemon Bank, a cloud storage for your Pokemon that will cost an annual fee. While more space for your Pokemon is always nice, why the heck do you have to pay extra for it? And, more importantly, why do you have to KEEP paying? If you sign up for a year-long subscription and it runs out, do you get locked out of all the Pokemon you had in cloud storage? If you're going to charge us for something you can easily offer for free, at least make it a one-time purchase. When they explain all that more thoroughly, maybe I'll re-evaluate my response, but for right now I think it's kind of a jerk move on their part.

XY-themed 3DS's will also be available in the non-Japanese market this fall, which is cool if you're a collector of limited-edition consoles or need a 3DS still (like I do). I'd also like to take this moment to talk about the 2DS. If you don't care about the 2DS, feel free to skip to my discussion of the Kanto starters.