Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!1ZvZyahy/Pu
[71 / 11 / ?]

New Pokemon and Mega Evolution Information

!!1ZvZyahy/Pu No.13698410 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yo, so, yeah, there's been a lot of rumors going around and such and people are probably a bit on-edge, but I can give you my word, although it isn't much since you don't know me, that this is information that is on its way to being revealed around the middle of this month when the Official XY Website updates and everything. Here's what I've learned about the New Pokémon and Mega Pokemon being revealed as well as some other game play stuff I've learned about. So, yeah, trust me or not, but this'll be revealed in about a week's time and you'll see yourself.

First off, there are Eight New Pokémon being revealed, although four of them have been seen previously in preview videos or mentioned in leaks.

* Aspent. It's a Poison-type "Desert Snake" Pokemon, basically a maroon cobra with gold stripes and a little Egyptian Pharaoh hood. It has Intimidate as an Ability, and a new Normal-type move named "Serpent Dance", which confuses the user while lowering the foe's Attack and Speed. In the overworld you can now see certain Pokemon, some will run away from you, some will stand still and let you walk up to them, while others will chase after you, with Aspent popping out of the sand in areas and chasing after you. It is described as being a dangerous desert-dwelling Pokemon that performs a strange, twisting dance that lulls its prey into a false-sense of security.