Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!QhUIk0dJ+tx
[5 / 1 / ?]

!!QhUIk0dJ+tx No.13790123 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, guys. I know it's been a while since I've done one of these, but I'm looking to get back into it, and I hope you'll join me once again for some good times.

Today, I'm streaming a randomized nuzlocke run of Volt White 2. Get in here!

livestream.com/sharktopusTV

>What is Volt White 2?
Volt White 2 is a romhack for White 2. The changes include the ability to catch or be able to otherwise obtain Pokemon that you normally wouldn't be able to. For example, more Pokemon have been added to the routes, and trade evos can be performed with special items, rather than trades. Also, certain Pokemon have been buffed or nerfed. One of the most notable is Farfetch'd. His type has been changed from Flying/Normal to Flying/Fighting. His base stats have been changed from 352 to 523, among other changes. One of the final, more notable changes to the game is that all trainers have been buffed. Yes, that includes gym leaders. Yes, that includes the Elite Four. Yes, that includes Colress. Yes, it even includes Ghetsis and his god damn cheating-ass Hydreigon.

>If one of the main features of the romhack is more Pokemon available, why are you randomizing it?
Mostly for variety. If I manage to fail (which trust me, happens a lot), we can redo the run without being completely bored by the same Pokemon each time.

>What will we do, if/when you fail?
Depends on what the audience wants. We could go again, or try a different romhack, or even a vanilla run. I also have all of the Pokemon movies available to watch.

So, yeah. Get in here!