Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.13834041 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey Brendan, sorry I'm late to practice, I was playing GTA V for the longest. But then uh, the manager of the Gamestop came up to me and said: "Sir you've been playing that demo kiosk for hours now. Either buy something or stop loitering."

Now I'm banned from Gamestop, Brendan.

But it's okay, don't worry, I got my shiny Palkia, everything's gonna be all right. I never have to walk in another Gamestop for as long as I live. I have everything I need with this shiny Palkia, Brendan.

...What?

What....Brendan, what?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR SHINY PALKIA YET BRENDAN?! YOU'RE GONNA MISS OUT ON THE PROMOTION!

Brendan, we need to get you to Gamestop right away, well I mean, not me because I'm banned, but someone else, like your mom, or dad, go tell them to take you to Gamestop.

No, no Brendan, trust me, you don't have to walk into the store to get the shiny Palkia, just park in the parking lot, all cozy like, and uh, download the damn thing. I mean you don't even have to park if you don't want to, you can just slowly drive pass the store and do it that way, 'course then they think you're one of those guys from /video games/ who make it their life goal to get a funny store to tell their friends.

Oh. So you already asked your mom, and she said no?

I don't blame her Brendan Gamestop is a horrible place. Their demos are the kind that only showcase a small portion of the game instead of the kind that let you play all of it but with restrictions or a time limit. Management's full of dicks, Brendan.