Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 3 / ?]

No.13881438 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/vp/, i have something to tell. Today i got swept by this motherfucker. Yes, i got swept by a staraptor.
When i looked at the opponent's team, i was all like "Altaria? Staraptor? HA!" and then this happened:
The opponent lead with altaria and i lead with Ferrothorn. The opponent switched altaria for staraptor and Ferrothorn used Stealth Rock, just in case. Then that motherfucking staraptor got a fucking crit Close Combat and 1-hit KOed Ferrothorn. Yes, a motherfucking staraptor KOed my Ferrothorn. Surprising, isn't it? Sent my Garchamp out. He switched staraptor for altaria while i Swords Danced, just in case staraptor wouldn't lower my attack with Intimidate. I used Outrage on altaria, Garchamp took damage from the Life Orb and altaria used Dragon Dance. The opponent's altaria used Outrage and Garchamp fainted, but altaria fainted too due to Rough Skin. Then i sent out polioted and he sent out staraptor (mind: i don't like politoed, i just use it fo Drizzle) and his staraptor Brave Birded my politoed, and politoed fainted. That staraptor must had been banded. Then i sent Scizor out and he sent out ninetails. Scizor used Bullet Punch and ninetails used Flamethrower, KO-ing Scizor. I was fucking mad. That was the water droplet. I sent out Volcarona and he switched ninetails for staraptor, and i used Quiver Dance, expecting staraptor. Then i used Giga Drain and he used Brave Bird, KO-ing Volcarona. Only Keldeo could save me now. Icy Winded that fucker, staraptor fainted. I was fucking happy, the faggot bird finally died! But guess what: He sent serperior out, and that motherfucking blushing fringed faggot snake used Leaf Blade and Keldeo fainted. I was so fucking mad, and i still am. Fucking staraptor sweeping my team like it's nothing. I can't even stand this faggot bird's face anymore. If i see a staraptor any more time, i will murder a dog. No, i'll murder various dogs! I hate staraptor.