Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 2 / ?]

IGN Article

No.13886835 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/09/19/men-are-from-mars-pokemon-x-and-y-are-from-france

Some points from the article:

>rather than bogging me down with explanatory text and justification for my trainer’s Pokémon journey, the game seemed determined to get me out and catching critters as soon as possible

>limited use of 3D visuals – most of the game, outside of certain cinematics and battle sequences, is displayed as flat 2D

>Besides the starter Pokémon, I got to see (and catch) a few of the game’s new creatures. Besides old favorites Panpour and Zigzagoon, I was introduced to Bunnelby (a Normal-type rabbit Pokémon), Fletchling (your typical early-game Flying bird pokemon), and a buck-toothed insect called Scatterbug.

>“The names of X and Y represent the philosophy we had behind the two games,” explained Yoshida. “We’ve taken the idea of X and Y from the geometric X- and Y-axes. They represent two different ways of thought. At the same time, we want to convey a message encouraging people to find a common ground, where X and Y converge.”

>Xerneas is meant to evoke imagery of eternity, while Yveltal is destruction