Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[207 / 20 / ?]

Preorder General

No.13896130 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If you haven't already preordered Pokemon XY, you probably should. Not for fear of lack of supplies but because this is prime time to get cool shit from retailers.

I think I've posted this listing a few times, but hopefully if you haven't seen it yet, it'll help you figure out what store has the best bonuses for preordering. Or, if you've preordered already, you could always change it.

If you have preordered, where did you go and which versions did you get?

This first post is for US.

>Walmart
-$5 for preorder
-preorder cards have a nice matte finish to them
-$4 towards their "VuDu" streaming service. Pretty sure its like a shitty netflix or streaming thing
-Walmart should have the game out at midnight

>Target
-$1 preorder
-cards are plain giftcard looking things with the game's logo
-Newer versions of the cards have Xerenas/Yveltal pins on the back of them. Make sure you check since some stores have employees taking the pins off of all of them....
-When you pick up the game you get a $5 giftcard. An anon from Target said that apparently we're also getting a $10 card on top of that for a total of $15, but I haven't seen any other mentions of that anywhere. We'll probably know closer to launch when the ads leak out.

>Gamestop
-$5 preorder, no cards or anything
-double sided poster with Xerenas/Yveltal on the front, map of Kalos on the back
-If you preorder AND purchase both, you get a History of Pokemon poster. You'll only get the poster when you pick up the game.

>TRU
Apparently they haven't got any cards in for preorder, and seem to be unlikely to actually get anything in. I heard a rumor that they're supposed to have figures but..no idea.