Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 8 / ?]

No.13898692 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well /vp/ I just learned that my dog has an inoperable sinus tumor and needs to be put down in about two weeks. I was really looking forward to some long days playing Y with Sammy snuggled on my lap getting pets. But I guess, now it's not gonna happen. I feel so bad He's been with me for every generation since Ruby and Saphire. In fact, I got him only a few weeks after gen 3 came out and he would love to sit in my lap and lick my face while I played. We did this for every Generation since then. And he was so healthy too, it's all so sudden. I took him to the vet for what should have been a normal check up and it turns out the cough he'd developed recently is gonna kill him. I'm devastated /vp/. I don't want to get another dog because I feel like I'd be replacing him. I've thought about it, and decided that I'm going to make these last few weeks extra special for Sammy, and when he finally passes on, I'm going to catch a Furfrou in Y and name him Sammy. He'll be with me for all my adventures in Kalos and I'll be able to pet and play with him every day thanks to Poke-Amie. I'm very grateful to the pokemon company. Even though Sammy will pass on, his memory will live forever thanks to Gen 6. Thanks for listening /vp/.

Picture related. It's Sammy from last year/