Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

No.13940847 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The problem with nostalgiafags is that they don't like to explore, they don't like change. However their line of sight when it comes to nostalgia is narrow.

I like playing newer generations of games, where I don't know the map and the pokemon too well. Why? Because playing newer games that are so different from Red and Blue gives me nostalgia of it.

Do you remember the first time you picked up Red and Blue? I do. I was thrust into a world where everything was new to me. Towns and routes to be explored, new creatures to learn the strengths and weaknesses of, and battles to be fought. But no, some of you are scared, you want to cling to the same old over and over again. No matter how many times you go through Red and Blue again, you probably go through it with the same team even though there are more creatures to be tamed and trained.

Those of us who accept each new game into the franchise are the real fans, but not only that- we are adventures! Bring on the next frontier, bring on the next generation!