Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[253 / 73 / ?]

Gale of Darkness Nuzlocke Part 2: Abras are Mad Gay Edition

No.13941173 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So for all the anons who weren't browsing my thread last night, I decided to undertake a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, something I have already come to regret. However, for the sake of something to do while the hype for X/Y is literally killing me, I have decided to continue with it. For those who are unaware of the rules of this particular Nuzlocke, as it is unique:
>Whenever I enter a new area, I will list out the Shadow Pokemon available for capture in that area. Dubs picks who I use on the team, but regardless, we catch everything because there are only 3 wild Pokemon in the entire game and the encounter process is tedious and awful. If a bro dies, we roll Dubs to replace it with someone in the PC.
>Like any Nuzlocke, if a Pokemon faints, it gets permanently boxed, never to be used again.
>Dubs was supposed to evolve Eevee, but since the Quads of fate have denied me, we are doing an Eevee run UNLESS during the course of the Nuzlocke, we roll Quints, in which case, Eevee will be evolved into a Pokemon with just as many moves (Flareon).
So to catch you up on Part 1: We began our journey in the humble town of POKEMON HQ LAB, wherein I virtually smote some Metagross with a Salamence. The game with EXTREME SUBTLETY foreshadows that there's going to be Shadow Pokemon afoot and an evil team. But, the real shock is when it's not an evil team, but the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS that has come after me! They're armed with Shadow Pokemon and they're after me for stealing a torrent for a shitty Pokemon spinoff from 2005, so I fight back the only way I know how: By stealing everything.
Along the course of my journey, I've stolen several Pokemon from the FBI, but not without casualty. Poochambaliah, my Poochyena couldn't resist going into Reverse Mode every turn and refused to let me heal it with a Potion, so it was slain by an Abra's Ice Punch. OPISAFAG, my trusty Teddiursa, was 2KO'd as well by an Abra. And so, the story continues.